Interesting things over the past few weeks
-
This is the chair I currently have at my loom. Unfortunately my loom is
near picture windows, and gets sun on nice days. The cats have decided
it's m...
2 days ago


Congratulations Helen! It's a good feeling I know. Your work is lovely BTW.
ReplyDeleteI echo Leigh's congratulations. Such a great boost to one's outlook on life!
ReplyDeleteMe,too.
ReplyDeleteI wanted to write someting to your last post, but didn't know how to be sorry in English. Maybe that gallery wasn't just the right place for your paintings, wrong clientele?
Hi Leigh, Janet amd Leena thnak you for popping in and taking the time to give moral support-and Leena your English is so good you dont need to worry especially as us English are always so in awe of someone who speaks two languages!
ReplyDeleteI tried to tell myself it was the gallery but as it is somewhere I have sold before possibly not. Could be the price. Oh well at the moment I am bsuy making a wall hanging so I am riding high with lots of creativity surging around.